Business Development Manager
BE /Btech CE, MCA / MBA
12 to 16 Years of experience is required
Scope of Work
- To lead the business development vertical of the organization, Generate Sales from designated Geographies.
- Build continuous business sources working on CRM platforms like (ZOHO / HubSpot/Salesforce) and complete the Sales cycle from Qualifying a Prospect to Sales, including collection, including facilitating IT consultation with our
- Should have extensively worked on Business Development through online marketplaces like Upwork, Fiverr, TopTal, Gigster, and Guru, and can devise and execute strong Business Development strategies.
- Meet Assigned Sales and Revenue Targets and Strategic Objectives.
- Build new clients by networking on Linkedin generating interest from potential clients.
- Should know about the latest IT Technologies. Having a good understanding of the IT Software business products or
Services and being able to advise the client
- Generate proposals/contracts for clients and ensure compliance with the support of the Pre-sales team (Business Analysts / Technical Analysts)
- Work across different time zones and regions working collaboratively.
- Participate in events and tradeshows, with a professional manner and polished appearance which will aid in gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Work on independent targets along with managing the team’s performance
- 12-15+ Years of Excellent track record of meeting sales target
- Should have at least 5-7 years of experience in working & implementing CRM tools (particularly – HubSpot, Zoho CRM & Salesforce) for campaign /leads management
- Thorough knowledge of Software Sales Processes
- In-depth understanding of IT Software Services Business Model
- Require excellent time management skills to meet aggressive goals and objective
- Excellent problem-resolution, judgment & decision-making skills.
- Excellent Microsoft APPs Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
Job Shift: Day Shift
Job Location: Ahmedabad